[AccessD] Building criteria with check-box choices

Reuben Cummings reuben at gfconsultants.com
Thu May 4 09:39:15 CDT 2006

I assume you mean each check box specifies a pay group

Can you just check each box for yes/no and write to the "where" accordingly.

If chk1 = -1 then
	strWhere = strwhere & "or tblCurrentInvoice.PayGroup = AAA"
end if
if chk2 = -1 then
	strWhere = strwhere & "or tblCurrentInvoice.PayGroup = BBB"
end if
if chk3 = -1 then
	strWhere = strwhere & "or tblCurrentInvoice.PayGroup = CCC"
end if

You end up with a criteria string.  Strip off the first "or " and append it
to your SQL.

Reuben Cummings
GFC, LLC
812.523.1017