[AccessD] Is mouse Clicked?

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu May 4 14:59:15 CDT 2006

Then use the MouseMove event of the control.  It has a button argument,
but it can be a bit tricky since each control only reacts to the mouse
entering its range, not to it leaving.  You can use the MouseMove event
of the form to trap some of that, but another way is to create a
transparent control that covers the area, put it behind the other
controls and set its MouseMove event to cancel whatever action you took.

Charlotte Foust