[AccessD] Access 2007 - QUick Survery

Kath Pelletti kp at sdsonline.net
Mon May 8 18:20:42 CDT 2006

Martin - I don't know whether you are also asking for the 'wish list' - are you? If so then I would ask for a real global find/replace of anything which would do the same job as SpeedFerret or Fisher Find / replace without leaving Access.

I'd also like to see a much better facility to create runtimes, to get out of the Sage / Wise situation. Maybe they should buy them out?

In terms of information about it, I would basically like to see a summary of the overall differences, benefits, code changes to allow for. And lastly, a low price for software developers :)

Kath