[AccessD] Select Multiple records on form

Ken Ismert KIsmert at TexasSystems.com
Fri May 12 12:31:34 CDT 2006

Mark,

Not possible using just Access. The user is free to select a range, but
the instant they click on any other Access control, the range collapses
to the last record touched.

I have had success using the Toolbar from Microsoft Common Controls
(mscomctl.ocx). When the user clicks on an ActiveX Toolbar button,
Access doesn't see the click, and doesn't collapse the range. Your code
can then process the range.

-Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark A Matte [mailto:markamatte at hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 11:12 AM
To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: [AccessD] Select Multiple records on form

Hello All,

I'm probably missing something simple here...but...I have a continuous
form in A2K using a NON-updateable recordset.  I would like the user to
be able to select multiple records...and then click a button to do some
other stuff.

My issue is how to select multiple records on this form...I'm thinking
some sort of conditional formatting...but not sure.  Any
ideas/suggestions/direction?

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte