[AccessD] OT Reporting Services

Susan Harkins harkinsss at bellsouth.net
Sun May 14 08:12:23 CDT 2006

I haven't even looked at Reporting Services. That sure sounds like a mess
though. :( I checked my copy of Mike's book and there's a huge chapter on
Reporting Services, but no mention of problems importing existing reports --
just the instructions for how to do it. :( There's one warning blurb about
RS not supporting many Access Report objects.

Susan H.

Take northwind. Import reports few fixes and it easy. They all can work.
Take a real report, vba events etc waste of time, Be just as quick to use
reporting services to start again.
Was wondering if anyone had got this work for real stuff. Just by importing.
Reporting Services dosnt support events,linking sub reports etc of course it
has it own way of dealing with this.