[AccessD] To re-link or not to re-link...

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon May 15 12:40:03 CDT 2006

When re-linking try to keep one table open during relink process to avoid
 opening and closing ldb file, remove subdatasheets on backend tables.
Once the first table has been refreshed, open a recordset based on that
table.
Continue refreshing. Once finished refreshing close the recordset after
you've opened a bound form (perhaps hidden) for performance reasons
<../performancefaq.htm>.
Performance FAQ's
See
http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/performanceldblocking.htm