[AccessD] Select Multiple records on form

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Mon May 15 12:41:42 CDT 2006

Gustav,

Thanks for the compliment.  As I started going through the code line by
line...it got more confusing.  Apparently the function "Fn_SelectedBlock"
goes through each control...but 1 record at a time.  The thing is if you are
stepping through the code...when it gets to where it calls
"Fn_SelectedBlock"...it does NOT go there...it just continues on...then when
you get to the end of the code(hit F8 1 last time on END SUB)...it zips
through the function"Fn_SelectedBlock", without breaking.

This code, in my opinion, is doing something very 'cool'...almost what I
need...but just out of my understanding.

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte