[AccessD] OT: Virtual OS software...

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue May 16 11:57:55 CDT 2006

Ooops got that wrong it is BartPE, it creates a bootable WinXP CD that
you can add
various debugging  tools to or Access programs etc. This is no cost.
Bart's Preinstalled Environment (BartPE) bootable live windows CD/DVD

http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/

Then use Flash Boot a 20 Euro product to

- convert BartPE bootable CD-ROM to bootable USB disk
- convert a bootable CD-ROM to USB Flash disk
- duplicate USB flash disk.

http://www.prime-expert.com/flashboot/features.php

More info
http://techrepublic.com.com/5254-6257-0.html?forumID=99&threadID=173921&messageID=2006318&id=3334484