[AccessD] OFFICE 2007 Beta 2 registration

Bobby Heid bheid at appdevgrp.com
Mon May 22 06:26:09 CDT 2006

Thanks for the link Marty.

When I follow that link, it loads up a page, but after about 5 seconds, it
goes to another page that has "We're sorry, but there is no Microsoft.com
Web page that matches your entry. It is possible you typed the address
incorrectly, or the page may no longer exist. You may wish to try another
entry or choose from the links below, which we hope will help you find what
you're looking for." at the top.  There are links to various places on MS on
that new page.

Bobby