[AccessD] Record number in query

Max Home max at sherman.org.uk
Thu May 25 09:03:04 CDT 2006

Mark, can you post this to the list please.  Especially if it is only a 2
line function.  I was also waiting for somebody to reply to Chris.

Regards

Max

Ps. Although this has come from my home email address, please reply to my
work Email address (max.sherman at mga-charity.org) as I will still be picking
up my email