[AccessD] [Fwd: [dba-Tech] Printer Tank Counter]

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon May 29 16:35:22 CDT 2006

 Almost all Canons are resettable using a series of buttons presses..
or search the forums here
http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=4

I found this on this thread: There is more here

http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/forums/inkjet/15284

    Canon PIXMA iP1500
    Waste Ink Counter Reset. Manual for Service mode

    1. Turn off the printer. And disconnect the printer cable.
    2. Press and hold the POWER button, turn on the printer.
    3. The indicator (L.E.D.) should be green.
    4. Press and release the RESUME button , the indicator (L.E.D.)
    should be orange.
    5. Press and release the RESUME button again, the indicator
    (L.E.D.) should be green
    6. Release both buttons

--
Marty Connelly