[AccessD] Dot Net 2.0 - Clicking into Text Boxes

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue May 30 23:32:52 CDT 2006

Hi David:

The following is air code but some similar code should work... have a real
example but can not remember where it is at the moment:

<!-- 1. Add this function -->
SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" TYPE="text/javascript">
<!--
Function text_focus1() {
 document.forms[0].textbox1.focus()
}
//-->
</SCRIPT>

<!-- 2. Use DIV tag to encapsulate html text area tag -->
 <textarea cols="25" rows=3 name="textbox1" wrap>
  Enter text here...
 </textarea>

This is not specifically done through .Net but this would be the direct
approach. This is by no means completed code but it should be a start.

HTH
Jim