[AccessD] VSS over internet???

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed May 31 14:25:35 CDT 2006

Hi All:

I have been setting all my remote sites up with Hamachi and UltraVNC. It is
not that it is absolutely secure, which it is, but that it simply does not
matter where the host and remote computer are or where they have been moved
to, or what router configuration or network environment they are in, they
always make easy contact. The process of setting them up is almost too
simple. I just love this configuration and it has resolved so many problem
sites.

If you need any help, not that you should; just contact me off line.

Jim