[AccessD] OT: Weird email line

Chris Enright cclenright at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 9 16:11:43 CST 2006

v\:* {behavior:url (#default#vml);}v\:* {	BEHAVIOR: url (#default#vml)} Could someone please explain this strange line?

On the few occasions I send an email to AccessD the copy of my message that comes back to me always begins with the line

V\:* {behavior:URL (#default#vml);}v\:* { BEHAVIOR: URL (#default#vml)}

It never happens any other time. Only with my messages and this list

My incoming mail goes to my yahoo address and is then downloaded into Incredimail using  YPOPs.

What is generating that line?

Chris