[AccessD] Can I mouse over a continuous form's control and display the value?

Lonnie Johnson prodevmg at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 22 10:40:51 CST 2006

I have a control on a continuous form. It does not show all the text because of size constraints. I want to mouse over this control and have the value of that control for that record to show in the ControlTextTip property.

The control is also a calculated field.

Is there any thing any one can think of for me to be able to show that value when I mouse over it?

I do not want to select the control either because there is code that will fire in the On Click event.
Thanks.

May God bless you beyond your imagination!
Lonnie Johnson
ProDev, Professional Development of MS Access Databases
Visit me at ==> http://www.prodev.us