[AccessD] Date problem in Bound Form

Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Thu Nov 23 15:36:01 CST 2006

Dear List:

I have a bound form which has as one of its fields fldScheduledStartDate.
On the form I allow the user to input a scheduled start date filter - a >= a
scheduled start date and a <= a scheduled start date.  This works real well
in American date format - mm/dd/yyyy - but when I change regional settings
to UK it doesn't.  Everything on the bound form appears dd/mm/yyyy.  The
date filter appears dd/mm/yyyy.  But it doesn't filter.

The filter which is set to limit records with a scheduled start date in
November looks like this:

fldPMScheduleStartDate >= #01/11/2006# AND fldPMScheduleStartDate <=
#30/11/2006#

The two date are copied out of the unbound text boxes on the form just as
they appear.  The text boxes have their format set to Short Date.

Anyone know why the filter is failing to filter?

MTIA,

Rocky