[AccessD] Find And Replace

Gary J. Giever gjgiever at myway.com
Thu Nov 2 06:23:29 CST 2006

Thanks for the info.

Gary J. Giever, M.A.
Applications Developer
ACCMHS

 --- On Wed 11/01, Doug Murphy < dw-murphy at cox.net > wrote:
From: Doug Murphy [mailto: dw-murphy at cox.net]
To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 13:38:48 -0800
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Find And Replace

Gary,I purchased it last week for Access 2003 and got an email response the sameday.  You might want to check with Rick to make sure he received your info.Doug -----Original Message-----From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Gary J. GieverSent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 11:45 AMTo: accessd at databaseadvisors.comSubject: [AccessD] Find And ReplaceLast week someone here recommended Rick Fisher's Find And Replace.  I checkit out, liked it and emailed my registration last Monday morning.  Usually,with this kind of transaction, I get a response with a registration numberwithin an hour or so, but it has been more than two days and I have yet tohear from him. Does anyone know if he is still in business?  Gary J. Giever, M.A.Applications DeveloperACCMHS_______________________________________________No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.Make My Way  your home on the Web - http://www.myway.com--AccessD mailing