[AccessD] Access to web

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 3 13:30:46 CST 2006

Hi Mark:

Your first option is to decide which language you what to become an expert
with...a Web based language. This assume you have a basic or better
knowledge with creating web pages. (html, css, JavaScript, xml)

The large standards are: Perl(cgi), java, PHP, ASP, ASP.Net and there is
python, ruby. All except ASP and ASP.Net are open source but you would
probably be most familiar with the structures of these two... ASP Lite and
PRO.

There is always Access ADP which I am totally unfamiliar with as there has
always been rumors of its immediate demise for going on more 5 years now....

Jim