[AccessD] Strategies for populating combo boxes

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Fri Nov 3 15:42:47 CST 2006

Combos are limited to 65k. But I just whipped together a quick routine to
add a long integer to a collection.  In debug mode, without external
indication of how fast it was going, I stopped it for after about 20
seconds, and it had millions in the collection already.  Populating the
display with the collections count property ran over 65k in about a minute.
I would say the limit is closer to 2^31.

Drew