[AccessD] Access to web

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Nov 3 17:28:07 CST 2006

On 3 Nov 2006 at 20:20, Mark A Matte wrote:

> Marty and Jim,
>
> Thanks for the feedback.  I have heard of almost everyting mentioned(and
> will be researching each)..And that is the question I'm trying to
> answer...which one to pick?
>
> I'm still not sure what criteria I should use to pick a language?

The primary criteria is where this will be sited.

If you are usimg an service provider, you are limited to what they support
My ISP runs on LAMP - Linux, Apache,mySQL, PHP so I can't use ASP there.

If you are setting up your own Intranet on MS servers or have a host that
supports MS, you'll find ASP has the lowest learning curve with your
background.

--
Stuart