[AccessD] Building runtimes

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Sat Nov 4 15:16:48 CST 2006

Hi John,

One way or another, it costs something to make runtimes.  Office 2002
Developer edition cost more, and for 2003 you need Microsoft Office Access
2003 Developer Extensions.

I've made runtimes in both XP and 2003, and I believe that using the 2003
Developer Extensions was better.

I did get the Extensions CD for free about three years ago by attending the
Office 2003 Launch event in Minneapolis.  I got more free software at that
event that I ever used!

Best of Luck!
Dan