[AccessD] Building runtimes

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Sat Nov 4 15:40:54 CST 2006

Unfortunately TANSTAAFL

You will need one developers edition for one version of Access P&D Wizard
and preferably have only that version on the system, with Office
Jet and MDAC updated patches. You may have problems
on OS below Win 2000 ie. Access 2003 wont run on them.

Unless you want to handle a lot of phone support, I would get the Msi.
version of sagekey scripts, it is the cheapest, and will get you around
a lot of possible problems on OS installs. Msi doesn't need Wise installer
$425

Don't forget to test on a non-Admin account as this maybe where it
will be installed.

Maybe someone here has a copy, takes about an hour to do.

http://www.sagekey.com/access_2000.aspx

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.