[AccessD] Unable to bookmark after record is deleted

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Nov 14 05:53:13 CST 2006

Hi Lonnie

When you delete a record the bookmarks are destroyed.
Before you delete, retrieve the ID of the bookmarked record, delete, locate the bookmarked record by its ID, and reestablish the bookmark.

/gustav

>>> prodevmg at yahoo.com 14-11-2006 05:28:31 >>>
I have a process that deletes a record in a recordset of a subform via vba, then requeries the subform object. Then I try to move to another record using the bookmark and I get a message that says there is not current record for the recordset clone of the subform?  I know there are records, this only happens when I delete or insert a record into the underlying recordset.