[AccessD] Useful Lists

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 14 12:57:46 CST 2006

Arthur,

"I think it is identical to the similar
list from the military, but perhaps not. (In case you don't know what I
mean,
Able Baker Charlie etc.)
"
Refers to the phonetic alphabet.  US military version would be "Alpha,
Bravo,Charlie"

Of all the lists you mentioned...its probably the only one I could
contribute to.  I know that different occupations and english speaking
peoples use a different variation of the list.

I'd be glad to help any way I can.

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte