[AccessD] Useful Lists

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 14 15:02:04 CST 2006

Arthur,

I searched for a list that I could modify/verify easily and ran into a
number of interesting things.  The US military changed the phonetic alphabet
a number of times.  So I have put together a spreadsheet with the following
that I will send off list:

Morse code for letters and numbers.
US phonetic Alphabet used in 1913,1927,1938,WWII, and 1957-Present
Pronunciation for each of the currently used

Feel free to use/modify however necessary.  If you have any
questions...please let me know.

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte