[AccessD] Useful Lists

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 14 22:48:28 CST 2006

Rockliffe Park Village was that way in downtown Ottawa until
amalgamation in 2001.
It was admittance more by class than affluence, although
multi-millionaires found a way in.
It was mostly Government ministers and ambassadors. I think the population
was under 2000. In the 80's no house was under a million.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.