[AccessD] Useful Lists

Robert L. Stewart rl_stewart at highstream.net
Wed Nov 15 10:29:44 CST 2006

Oh Well,

I tried their postal code web service for the USA.
Mine is 77418.  The area code changed over 5 years
ago from 409 to 979.  Their service is still returning
409 as the area code.

Are they maintaining the data?  If not, what use is
a bad list of data?

I am willing to host the databases in SQL Server for
all to connect to for the data.  As long as we all
behave and keep the list up to date as well as not
put junk into them.  I have a couple, like the postal
code list, some of the ISO standards lists for country
codes, SIC and NAICS code, and so on that I can start
it with it any one else is interested.  I also have some
of the TIGER data tables for the USA.

Robert