[AccessD] Control which record shows at top of subform

Lonnie Johnson prodevmg at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 23:15:37 CST 2006

Thanks guys. The user now just wants to filter the records that are need to show in the subform instead of trying to navigate to them. This is simpler and much easier. Thank anyway.

May God bless you beyond your imagination!
Lonnie Johnson
ProDev, Professional Development of MS Access Databases
Visit me at ==> http://www.prodev.us