[AccessD] Parsing XML as a string?

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Thu Nov 16 13:39:56 CST 2006

<<<
Although maybe breaking it down first by the < /> and then looking inside
each of those...

Greg,

The simplest and the most effective and safe practical approach is to use
MSXML's DOM for relatively small XML files and MSXML's SAX API for large XML
files.

I'd recommend not spending your valuable time trying to parse XML files
using custom code - that's not a trivial task for a general case. And
because you say that the party which supplies you with this XML file has
almost no idea "how they make it" then custom parsing approach looks even
more risky...

--
Shamil