[AccessD] Parsing XML as a string?

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Nov 17 12:21:24 CST 2006

Hi Greg

Go to the documentation and pick example code, Visual Basic.
I have not worked with it myself so I cannot be of much help other than this, sorry. However, support at Chilkat is very responsive so don't hesitate asking for assistance.

/gustav

>>> GregSmith at starband.net 17-11-2006 18:49:28 >>>

I was also looking at the active-X Chilkat parser you suggested below but
I'm not sure how I'm supposed to use it.

Thanks again!

Greg