[AccessD] Print report to file

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Nov 21 10:30:46 CST 2006

Hi Shamil

That's it! Thanks Shamil - never heard of that search engine. Great.

For anyone else interested in transforming or printing reports directly to picture files, here are the notes for that version:

<quote>

Utility Print To Picture (PTP) is intended for transformation of a printer conclusion of applications Windows to sets of raster graphic documents (pictures).
Easier speaking, with the help of utility PTP, any applications Windows can make a seal in a picture, the same way, as on the printer.

The basic characteristics of a product:

Operation system Windows 2000 or Windows XP or Windows 2003 Server
Output format PCX, BMP or PNG
Colority Black and White
"Paper" form's A4, A5, square 100x100 mm, 120x120 mm, 150x150 mm,
envelopes 160x114 mm, 229x114 mm, 229x162 mm
Resolution 600,300,200,150,100,75,60,50 dpi
Halftoning Supercell or offset cell from 2x2 to 16x16 points
Page control Single page per print or multiple pages
Cutting mode By picture content; optional

In addition the utility allows to establish and delete printers for a seal in a picture.

</quote>

Note that it is freeware.

/gustav

>>> shamil at users.mns.ru 21-11-2006 16:52:53 >>>
Gustav,

This seems to be a live link to this program but I'm note sure is that the
same version you used or not:

Watch line wraps:

http://ip114-110.cpe.tktor.ru:8000/files/CD-R-%eb%cf%cd%d0%d8%c0%d4%c5%d2%f0%d2%c5%d3%d3-12-2004/SOFT/soft_grafics/ptp102/

It can be found via www.yandex.com (Russian Internet search engine) using