[AccessD] Print report to file

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Nov 22 05:53:06 CST 2006

Hi Rocky and John

Yes, that's what may be required. Gretchko's own advice is a reboot:

5. Setup the new version of the program it is desirable after removal old version. Before installation it is desirable to reboot a computer.

/gustav

>>> bchacc at san.rr.com 22-11-2006 02:34:02 >>>
You know, I installed 1.02 right over 1.01 without a problem.  But the first
time it aborted because 1.01 was still running.  After I terminated 1.01,
the install of 1.02 went just fine.

Rocky