[AccessD] A2K - Disappearing menu and toolbar in Module Design

Bill Patten bill_Patten at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 22 12:35:35 CST 2006

I had a similar problem the other day with my main Access window having no
menubar. I was able to double click on a front-end that has it's own
menubar. I then right clicked on my menu and selected customize then went to
properties, found the menubar selected it and click restore defaults or
reset and it worked. If you have any tool or menu's in the module window you
should be able to do the same thing. If no menu's then I have no idea.

HTH

Bill