[AccessD] Sending an exe attachment

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Thu Nov 23 13:58:18 CST 2006

...have you looked at the Wise/Sagekey forums? ...I use an ftp site to
distribute my apps but then I have direct access to each client to train on
how to do that easily and efficiently ...but it would seem to me that this
is precisely the kind of problem that those using wise/sagekey for
distribution would frequently face and thus I'd assume that their forums
would have an extensive kb on it.

William Hindman