[AccessD] [Access-D] XML Import Sample File

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 27 15:52:36 CST 2006

You might want to grab MSXML 4.0 SP2,  mostly security fixes.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=3144b72b-b4f2-46da-b4b6-c5d7485f2b42&DisplayLang=en#Requirements

MSXML 3.0 is up to SP 7, this runs with OS below Win2000

There are versions  MSXML 5.0 and  6.0 but I only need for advanced
XPath standards and XLINQ
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=993c0bcf-3bcf-4009-be21-27e85e1857b1&DisplayLang=en#Requirements

--
Marty Connelly