[AccessD] Rich text control as html

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Tue Nov 28 00:21:44 CST 2006

Kath

www.lebans.com ...look for his RTF ocx ...its free and works well in all
versions A97-A2k3 ...plus he's on the msaccess newsgroups regularly and will
answer any problems you might have in your implementation if you post it
there ...I use it in several apps to allow user edit and format of text
portions of reports that go to their customers ...since the rtf is stored in
an mdb table you should be able to export it as html using Access' own
export capabilities.

William Hindman