[AccessD] Upgrading from Access 2000 to 2003

Steve Conklin developer at ultradnt.com
Tue Nov 28 20:10:14 CST 2006

Kath:
not have tne control source in a form's source will create new error
messages (shouldn't have any of those but it found a couple!) . Error
checking levels can be adjusted thru the menu. (tools, options, error
checking).

Is this why I get, in A2k2-3, random #error in text boxes that have
"=GetDefault()" or some such function call as their source?  I have been
just moving these function calls to the code in form.current, and that has
worked around it.  Lowering, or turning off one these options in Error
Checking will prevent this?

Thanks,
Steve