[AccessD] Email Automation to Outlook problem

David A Gibson dgibso at uark.edu
Thu Nov 30 12:27:11 CST 2006

Have used this in the past and it worked well.

http://www.geocel.com/devmailer/

DevMailer is a COM (Component Object Model) object designed to send
Email via SMTP
  from any COM / OLE / ActiveX enabled application. Currently
DevMailer can be used from the following platforms:
    * Active Server Pages (Microsoft IIS or Chili!ASP extensions)
    * Microsoft Visual Basic 4.x/5.x/6.x
    * Microsoft Word, Access, Excel 95/97 (VBA)
    * Windows Scripting Host (cscript / wscript)
    * Perl 5.x for Win32
    * Inprise Delphi 4
    * Microsoft Visual C++ 4.x/5.x/6.x
    * Microsoft Visual J++ 1.x/6.0 (Java)