[AccessD] Silly Graphics

Liz Doering ldoering at symphonyinfo.com
Fri Oct 13 14:30:37 CDT 2006

Dear List,

I'm in the middle of the annual upgrade of a project for a long time client.  He's "always" had a flock of the Access built-in bitmaps on his buttons, and he loves them dearly.  This year we're adding a new button, which he really wants to have decorated with the camera.

Here's the problem:  no matter what I do to the button, the camera is very small, so small it looks exactly like a bat!  This doesn't bother the client much, but it does bother me.   Since it doesn't bother him, of course I can't go to a custom image, because that would require more installation, set up, etc, for his users, of which there are hundreds.

Is there a quick way to make that Access camera image appear bigger?

Thanks,
Liz Doering
Senior Developer
Symphony Information Services