[AccessD] Check Only One

Hollis, Virginia hollisvj at pgdp.usec.com
Mon Oct 23 10:39:49 CDT 2006

I am creating a new database / form for tracking incidents. The form has
4 checkboxes and a text field for Other. They are supposed to only check
one. How do you set that up on the form so they can only check one of
the boxes, not more than one?

Also, I am not sure how to do the tables. Should there be a field for
each check? (Drill, Injury, Fire, Other). If not, how would reports show
which one was checked?

So, is there a way to force only once checkbox at a time without going
through each field & determine - If drill is checked, the rest aren't,
etc.

Virginia