[AccessD] mdac vERSION

John Skolits askolits at ot.com
Fri Oct 6 10:31:21 CDT 2006

My problem is that I'm not sure if the version number
"2.80.1062.0" indicates 2.8 (I expect the first 3 numbers '2.80' are a
giveaway).

But, I just want to make sure. I don't see anywhere where they specify this
type of exact number in their documentation. My guess is that the number
indicate release 2.8, Build 1062 Version 0. But, just a guess.

Is there anyone who has any idea of MS version, number system to confirm my
guess.

John