[AccessD] Multiple Form Instances

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Mon Oct 9 16:48:34 CDT 2006

Yes, John, you can have multiple form instance opened at once - just make
sure they have a form module or HasModule property set to true and then use
(let's say your form's name is myForm):

Dim col as new collection
Dim frm as new myForm

col.add frm
frm.visible = true

Similar way multiple instances of reports can be opened.

--
Shamil