[AccessD] Access interview questions

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 10 09:01:13 CDT 2006

Hi Sad:

In one different interview, I was at, the interviewee was asked to bring in
a few concise pieces of their best code. Then they were asked to explain the
codes function carefully so all present could understand and ask further
questions. Then some interviewer's code was presented and the candidate was
asked to explain this code.

I thought that interview method was very effective. It definitely showed how
well organized, communicative and the level of understanding the potential
employee had.

Jim