[AccessD] Open Access 2007 formsandreportsfromWindowsSharePoint Services

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Wed Oct 11 14:59:55 CDT 2006

Shamil

If you email me of list I will send you the information I have on the XML structures. Sorry folks cant share it to far at the moment.

The XML files store the same structure as SaveAsText but I dont know how they produce it yet. The _rel file is I think (and Marty can chip in here) details about the relationships between the XML files themselves. I think. I have been taking with Marty about this. As I said XML isnt my strong point and I am learning. I have some information I am happy to let you see of list.

I believe the XML shredding tool will be part of the developers toolkit but I am not sure. I do know it is built but as yet they do not have a GUI for it. I would expect it around March 2007.

Martin

Martin WP Reid
Training and Assessment Unit
Riddle Hall