[AccessD] OT - URL & Visual Basic

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Thu Oct 12 10:25:03 CDT 2006

We already have the code to do that for a single folder/file is known, however we won't always know the name without going there (thus defeating the object of the exercise)....
We need some sort of loop that will say something like
for every URLFolder in www.mywebsite.co.uk/dev/
       save the folder names into C:\MyBackup
next URLFolder

Then also loop through all the folders found and save the files into C:\MyBackup.

Sorry for not being very clear but coming to the weekend and having a braindead moment.....

Thanks once more for any help on this.

Paul Hartland

Message Received: Oct 12 2006, 03:54 PM