[AccessD] Access 2000/ 2002 ADP with SQL SERVER 2005?

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Fri Oct 13 14:01:26 CDT 2006

In A2007 they work fine.

The complex types are a sharepoint feature and not available in any version of SQL Server AFAIK, You get a Csv string when you upsize.

I actually wasnt aware of this Marty re earlier versions. I have been using 2007 without exception for a long time now with SQL Server 2005 and havnt touched it with an early version in some time.

Best Wishes

Martin

Martin WP Reid
Training and Assessment Unit