[AccessD] Silly Graphics

Heenan, Lambert Lambert.Heenan at aig.com
Fri Oct 13 14:55:32 CDT 2006

Liz,

You can go ahead and design a bitmap (say 32 x 32 pixels) and save it as a
BMP file.

When you add it to the button, by browsing to the location you saved the BMP
file to, access will load the bitmap and store the data "somewhere", so that
when you then move the mdb, or the bmp file, the button will still have its
new fancy image attached, as the bmp file itself is no longer needed.

I have not tested this by moving the mdb to another machine with no access
to the BMP file used to create the image. But it seems that the image might
be getting stored in MSysAccessStorage as a Blob, in which case is *should*
move with the MDB file.

HTH

Lambert