[AccessD] OT - How Secure Is My Website

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 16 11:06:50 CDT 2006

You also have to protect against cross site scripting and
sql injection especially on your logon form if verifying
userid logon from a database table.
You also want to place your access mdb outside of
iwwwroot directory on IIS otherwise the mdb could be downloadable.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.