[AccessD] OT: Word - Bullets & Tables

O'Connor, Patricia (OTDA) Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
Mon Oct 16 15:10:23 CDT 2006

The alt-shift-right arrow and alt-shift-left arrow will increase or
decrease

Most of the time I use the toolbar formatting increase/decrease indent
You can also right click to get increase or decrease indent which then
does the shifting.

There are a few things in word 2003 which are different than 2k and make
things harder.  I can't stand the way it  handles formatting with its
styles and formatting. I have a large outline type document that is
years old.  If the 1st 3-4 characters of the line is different than the
previous line it makes a new formatting style which messes up what I
actually wanted and I need to fix again and again.

Good luck
Patti
* Patricia O'Connor
* Associate Computer Programmer Analyst
* OTDA - BDMA
* (W) mailto:Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
* (w) mailto:aa1160 at nysemail.state.ny.us

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.