[AccessD] Load from test AGAIN

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Wed Oct 18 13:21:04 CDT 2006

Just a thought, have you tried a DoEvents after the LoadFromText in the
loop?  LoadFromText is going to go off and do it's own thing, if it does it
in a different thread (which I have seen some Access processes do), then
your code may be looping before it's ready to handle another one.  DoEvents
might let that process finish before it loops.

Drew